Look through your photo archive and you’re likely to see lots of photos of two things — people and landscapes.
But what is it about Landscape Photography we love so much?
As a Landscape Photographer you strive to capture and share the beauty of the world around you, just as you see it through your own eyes. But there can be a big difference between a good shot and great one …
- A good landscape photo will sit in your archive and never be seen again.
- A great landscape photo will bring the scene back to life every time you or your friends see them.
Living Landscapes will help you move past the point, click and hope approach to landscape photography. You’ll learn from a pro how to capture stunning landscape photos you’ll hang on walls – not hide in albums – by mastering the three key ingredients to stunning and engaging landscape photography.
- The craft: Understand how exposure, color, and focus can make or break a shot.
- The tools: A shoot-more-shop-less approach to the gear a landscape photographer needs.
- The creativity: Merge what you know (craft) what you have (tools) with your imagination to create inspiring Landscape Photos.Learn from this book on how to take landscape photos.
- How to simplify the process of making engaging and technically proficient landscape images.
- How to overcome the unique challenges that landscape photography presents.
- The 4 landscape fundamentals that turn bland into beautiful.
- Workshops and guided tours of some amazing landscape images.
- A straight forward explanation of the gear you need (it isn’t as much as you might think.)
- Landscape specific post-processing techniques.
- Advanced tips and techniques for specific scenarios: mountains, water, bush and forest, black and white and panoramic stitching.